Friday, October 19, 2018

Targeted Individuals care in the community & the global TI survey.



The list of individuals is growing tremendously by the day. We are in very perilous times and do need to come together as a community. What you don't understand is what you simply don't know. Right now here in America, we are full of people who are being stalked, harassed, monitored, and even killed through these national security programs. Which are meant to hurt people who go against the system! I have been a T.I for a very long time and didn't even know there were others like me until recently. That's how well they hide it.

But, I'm really acclimated with how it works, and am undoubtably one. I now choose to educate and slowly bring information together in one place. Hopefully, this can help people to see this is very real and is happening to people all across the globe. It's been around a long time. I strongly believe it's important to know the issues that plague our neighbors. Because in this particular situation you may either be a target or one who targets the targets.

Our country is in grave danger and we need to come together as one!



No comments:

Post a Comment