Monday, November 19, 2018

The Pit is OPENING 100% GUARANTEED (Jorge/George) twin system





This video is a build-up from all the previous ones. But, to help God speed everyone up with this prophets teachings, I've chosen this one because it's more than mind blowing. No matter what video you watch of JK he can destroy your mind. Everything adds up to the next. There isn't a satanic device that isn't ousted by this man. He destroys Lucifer's hidden kingdom through so many means. This video shows how the secret societies essentially hide coding in commercials and print. Proving out literally each piece of his full point. Not one person can watch just one video and make an educated decision on whether this is of God or not. But, it only takes one video to let you know that there is much more you need to see.



On another thought: I used to be afraid to meet my maker and had to recently reshape my thoughts. Eternity is forever. Here is just a trial before we get to eternity. So, why would anyone not be interesting in securing their forever?



If you ever have trouble viewing these for the mind blowing properties it bats your way hit the contact me box and reach out. We aren't meant to be in this struggle alone. We are required to fellowship with one another. This information is a lot to take in as well. But, it is necessary for you and I to receive it because it is profitable for our salvation. I strongly recommend you sit back with a bag of popcorn, after saying your prayers, and watch this as the Dragon is exposed!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, could you please message me. I'm interested in learning more from you. I too have that ability that the Lord God Almighty has blessed me with and I believed I would never find another person like me to talk to and to learn from. I've been getting depressed and lonely not having someone who understands me I have a wife and she also is a worshiper of Christ but doesnt have my ability in understanding and decrypting the bible and learning what God is really saying. I fear that we are at the end. I am also happy that the Lords day is not too far now but I'm sad for our brothers who will perish who don't understand, our brethren (family members) what is awaiting them or even me. I always feel like I'm not good enough or doing my best. I love God, I accept Jesus as my Lord and savior but satan knows my weakness and tries to make me mess up and to make me look bad in the eyes of the Father. Please if you would email me at katokabachi@gmail com please I hope you see this. I need to talk with you!

    ReplyDelete