Friday, October 19, 2018

Last days thought on awakening #redpill #teamwakeup

Being in the latter days. I often wonder how many times I missed the point of it all. There are so many topics now coming to light. Like the giants that once existed and covered up by the Smithsonian Institute! But, that raises a question. How come we weren't taught this in highschool or even college for that matter? I attended a good school with good teachers who all had a love for teaching. I can only imagine they had been lied too as well. So, why so many generations of lies? Or do you think someone like me would make this up to appear as if they were instead?

Did you know Steven Speilberg had made a movie that was said to be set in Muncie, IN? I am from Muncie, IN. Want to know the strangest part? Me, my mother, my brother, and my sister saw this very same flying object that was depicted in the 1977 movie (also the year I was born) How Odd is that? Well, my brother and sister never really wanted me to tell anyone because it was really strange. Over the years I've asked about it and they say they still don't want to tell anyone. 

Why? Especially when there is evidence that suggests we experienced 20th century alien contact forever ago? In 1942, there was the Battle of Los Angeles, that involved the US military and Air Defense who were allegedly fighting a UFO.  At Roswell, in New Mexico, a UFO was allegedly said to crash. There is the Phoenix lights. Then in WWII Allied Air Force planes were hit by balls of light that people said were E.T.! 

What if they come back? 
Or what if they never left? 

Where do they come from and how come the sightings of them are becoming more and more? Where can I find these answers? I've thought this in many past times. When I was gently reminded and shown through my own life events that biblical text is real and these things are too. Hidden in plain sight within our own text of the gospels. 

So, I only surfaced studied, you can say. But what it turned up actually made me a bit upset. Lies all lies. The Smithsonian Institute would destroy archeological evidence of Giants in the lands. The Egyptian Pyramids has a sign of water damage which proves the flood of Noah. Why would all of this been hidden from us? Just so many more lies and secrets in the name of National Security. How come I wasn't offered this information as a child? This could have changed the entire course of my life. At very least I could have determined this on my own. So who gave them the right to do this? Moreover, WHY would they do this? 

Especially when reports of UFO's are being sighted everywhere, and I've even heard that this could be a "government" project called project blue beam, is there a hidden agenda? How would one know if it was? It's a hard pill to swallow when you realize how lied to you have been. But, you will get more mad, when you find out why they lied. 

You know the Pyrmaid on your dollar? Look at a bill. It has a triangle and it also has some words that wrap around it. Do You Know what it means? The pyramid is one eye symbolism, a duality, known to bring havoc upon your flesh. The people in higher places are into some sick and evil stuff. That came from Ancient Gods. Egyptian Gods that caused the earth to be wiped out by that Flood they never told us about in school. 

You see there is a reason why this platform reaches out to you. For you to come out of your sleep. Find a glitch in the Matrix...

Ready to take the Red Pill yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment