Monday, July 22, 2019

6 Things Happened In The Last Few Days That Scream WWIII—10 Minute Launc...


I want to scream. 

What have I been warning everyone of?!!!



 Pressure is increasing, and knowing the way these guys do business, this war we are being warned of is at the door. It would be wise for anyone who follows me to start digging through posts I've made over the last couple of years regarding my testimony (and many other aspects of my learning) so you may have a better understanding of whats to come THIS GENERATION.  Watching these next few pieces unfold would be like a bad nightmare -if I hadn't known of them in advance- this has to be the same for you.  Unfortunately there are many of you who don't believe in what mainstream media considers to be "conspiracy theories".  And this is quite concerning to say the least.



Many of you are stuck in a realm of deep sleep. Others are only half awake. This is biblical believe it or not. Let me just show you what I mean.


Ephesians 5:14
“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”

I've been telling that we live in a matrix (which is also biblical) and most of those who cross my paths  believe I'm stuck in "conspiracy land" unable to tell of this statutory position we all take in this matrix (of lies). However, it's not me with the issue. It's those of you who are bound by lies, and want to continue in them, or blinded by the veil over their eyes.

Numbers 18:15 
15 Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the Lord, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.
After having awoken to this matrix there was some sort of emotional/mental "breaking" for lack of better term. Often I say, I've deprogrammed from the lies and reprogrammed with the truth.  (interestingly enough everything I've ever learned since having accepted Imannuel as my Lord and savior goes right along with biblical text!!) Might I tell you learning this stuff has been absolutely amazing-nothing short of mind blowing- and for what's its worth priceless! The invisible God has made manifest everything in my life to support the righteous judges words that are Alpha and Omega. And since his words are absolutely perfect and can't be broken... I'm compelled by the spirit in me to open eyes and help others where they lack in knowing the truth.

Which brings me to asking you this. Are you ready to meet your maker? Are you capable of standing IN THE FIRE? For it is written:
Who can stand before His indignation? Who can endure the burning of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire And the rocks are broken up by Him.
The warnings are coming from every direction these days. Everything that was done in darkness has now come out into the glorious light. Which means the end of all things as we know them are upon us. Are you ready? Ready to see fire coming out of the sky, locusts that's come out of the pit, and your Creator? Because whether or not your ready doesn't make a difference as to whether or not it will happen. You can rest assured that this generation will meet the Most High and stand in front of his glorious throne.

Do yourself a favor now while you still have the time- if you haven't given yourself over to the Most High God by accepting his son as your personal Lord and Savior; then begun to lay down your life and follow him- DO SO NOW!! Ask him into your life. Start reading your bible, and asking for wisdom, in order that you may have life! Your Creator is an all consuming fire.



Heed these warnings!! Don't be like those who died in the flood! So that you may be able to stand in that fire!

Genesis 6:5-7 KJV
"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." 
Psalms 9:17
"The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."
Ezekiel 3:17-19
"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment